Our uniform is about belonging – we are proud to be a part of Nova Primary School. Children wear the uniform as a clear statement that we are working together in our school.
- School sweatshirt OR Sweat cardigan Green with school emblem*
- Polo shirt white with school emblem* or plain white
- Skirt/Pinafore dress/trousers (no jeans or tracksuits) black or dark grey
- Shoes/trainers, sensible, plain black
- Summer dress green and white check/stripe
- Summer sandals – no open toes or flip flops
Clothing for PE
- School T Shirt, green with school emblem*
- Plain black shorts** or leggings
- Daps or trainers to change into for most sports
- Warm top & track suit trousers for cold days
- PE bag to store kit on peg during the week at school
- Long hair to be tied back
- NO earrings to be worn for PE days
Our policy on PE clothing is intended to ensure hygiene, practicality and, most importantly, safety during P.E. lessons. P.E. kit should be brought to school in a separate bag each “PE” day or can be left at school for the week.
All items should fit comfortably, allowing for movement but not baggy as ill-fitting clothes can be dangerous
Additional Optional Items
- Book bag – with school logo *
- PE bag – with school logo*
- Green fleece with school emblem* – to be worn as outerwear only
*Items are available to buy online from www.theschooluniformspecialists.com or order from school
**Item can be bought online or from elsewhere.
In the interests of children’s safety, no jewellery is allowed in school, except for a pair of stud earrings. These have to be removed for P.E. If a child is unable to remove the earrings due to recent piercing, they need to be taped over with tape supplied from home. Adults are not able to assist children in removing or replacing earrings.
- Boys – Trunks (not long shorts)
- Girls – One piece swimsuit
(earrings to be removed before swimming)
Year 4 children go swimming once a week from September to Easter. During the summer terms Year 3 children swim weekly. This consolidated programme means most of our children reach the national curriculum requirement of 25 metres during Year 4. There is an additional opportunity for Year 5 & 6 who have not achieved 25m also to attend these lessons.
How to Order School Uniform
School uniform items can be ordered online from www.theschooluniformspecialists.com for free delivery to school, or you can pay for your order to be delivered to your home.
The first time you order online, you will need to enter our school’s password which is NOV212 and register an account, for which you will need an email address. A delivery charge will be added to your order unless you choose for it to be delivered direct to school free of charge. To do this, ‘proceed to checkout’ and tick the box which states ‘Deliver to my school’. You will then see a message which states that ‘the delivery charge has been removed from your order’. Orders should be despatched within 2 weeks.
You can also contact the school office on 0117 903 0446 to order uniform.