Breakfast Club Provision from September 2020 due to Covid-19
Please note that the provision of breakfast club is dependent on government guidance and so if this changes then our provision may have to change accordingly.
- Numbers will be limited and a booking system will be introduced
- Priority for a place at breakfast club will be for working parents only so please do not book your child a place unless you require provision from 8am
- If a child hasn’t been booked a place then they will not be able to attend
- No parent/carer will be permitted to accompany their child into breakfast club
- There will be a strict queuing system and dropping off point to maintain social distancing
- Children will be seated in year group bubbles
- More details on how to book a place will be issued during the first week of September
Normal Breakfast Club Provision
Breakfast Club runs every day from 8.00am till 8:30am, breakfast is not served after 8.20am so your child should be at Breakfast Club by 8.20am. This ensures that all children have sufficient time to eat their breakfast before we take them to class ready for 8.35am.
Healthy breakfasts include cereal, porridge, toast, fruit juice, fresh fruit and a hot option each day. We charge per item and prices range from 15p to 75p (please note there is a 50p per child minimum spend). Parents and carers are able to join us as well for a cup of tea, coffee or breakfast.
Our friendly staff then run activities before school begins.
The Full price list is:
Cereal with milk 40p
Toast – 1 slice 15p
Toast Topping – 15p
Fruit yoghurt 40p
Cup of juice 25p
Fresh Fruit 25p
Toasted Fruit Teacake (1/2) 20p
Favoured Milk 50p
Every day there will be hot option to choose from. Click the links below to view the daily options for each week:
Subject to availability
Minimum spend of 50p per child per day